Work With a Reliable Concrete Foundation Contractor
Your property’s foundation decides its future. If you don’t pay attention to your property’s foundation now, you may need to pay a significant price later. Before that happens, we want to make sure that that situation doesn’t arise. When you contact us, you give us the responsibility to make your foundation the strongest. And we promise not to let you down.
Concrete foundation services don’t merely involve developing a strong foundation. It also includes forming subgrade walls, floors, footings, walkways and stairways. We can provide these services at the most affordable prices.
Concrete foundation services
Our concrete foundation includes various services. You can contact us to discuss the type of service you need. Accordingly, we can visit your property and suggest the best option to make your foundation long-lasting. Here are some of the services that we offer:
Once we finish planning, we move to the pre-construction stage. Some of the services that we offer in this category are:
- Estimating the total cost based on the area of your property’s foundation. Providing an ETA of your project.
- Value engineering and design assistance to find the best materials to use for your foundation. We need various other materials apart from concrete to make the foundation strong. This is the stage when we list everything down.
- Construction and technical reviews.
2. Core construction
This stage involves the primary operations that our expert masons handle. It includes the following:
- Concrete placement and finishing.
- Concrete formwork design and installation.
- Structural excavation and backfill.
- Concrete reinforcement installation.
3. Project management
Our project manager will oversee the entire project to avoid any construction errors. His job is crucial because it decides the future of your foundation. Some of his duties include:
- Field engineering.
- Checking logistics and materials procurement.
- Safety, quality, and productivity management.
- Project scheduling while coordinating with materials suppliers.
4. Specialty services
Specialty services include everything that not only makes the foundation stronger but helps the property to look beautiful. Some of our specialized services include:
- Tilt-up construction.
- Tunnelform construction.
- Stamped or decorative concrete overlays.
- Concrete staining, sealing, and other surface elements.
5. Repair and restoration
Apart from new installations, we also repair old foundations. Sometimes your foundation may deteriorate over time due to earthquakes or tectonic plate shifts. This is not in your hand. Even the best properties can become vulnerable to natural disasters. If you notice that your house moves when there is a storm, or there are unnatural cracks on the wall, don’t hesitate to call us. In fact, the sooner you call, the better it is for your foundation. We can send a team to investigate your foundation’s condition. Our experts will accordingly recommend the best solution.
Now that you know why a concrete foundation is so crucial for any property, we hope to get your call soon. We can set up an appointment to discuss your requirements. Next, we will visit your property and provide a quotation to help you decide whether to hire us or not.
Fill out the form below and a team member will get back with you as soon as possible.